Old 22-08-2006, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Buck Turgidson Buck Turgidson is offline

Default Is My Dogwood Dying or Just Stressed?

I was afraid you were going to show a picture of a tree infected with
anthracnose. That seems to not be the case. Look over this site:
http://soilplantlab.missouri.edu/pla...es/dogwood.htm
If nothing else, it may give you some ideas. The 2nd picture on that site
has some resemblance to your problem.
If the problem is just stress and the stress is relieved, the plant could
survive. Which species of dogwood is that? Do you know?

You're right, it is very similar to the 2nd pic. I don't know the species.
Just a pink flowering dogwood that I bought at a local garden center.
Thanks for the help.