Old 23-08-2006, 05:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
rtdrury rtdrury is offline

Default jujube seeds

Thanks for the info. I found all jujube seeds were hollow from three
sources - fresh, and dried from the food market and from a seed
company. I have another problem - trying to sprout some guavas. Of
five that sprouted two are growing but very slowly, at least above
ground (below ground seems to be more vigorous). But three sprouted
little leafless stems less than 1/2 inch and just sit there, week after
week, with no change whatsoever. Any special conditions for sprouting
guavas?