Old 23-08-2006, 05:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Field Trip!

Three of us from the "Adirondack Orchid Society" have planned a field
trip to Piping Rock Orchids. http://www.pipingrockorchids.com/
You may have seen their big ad in Orchids magazine offering their first
Phrag kovachii flasks plus seedlings and flasks of kovachii hybrids.
None of us are big spenders, so I assume there will be no kovachii
returning to the Adirondacks this time.
More than likely, I will not be buying anything. My collection is a
little heavy in the slipper department as it is. I WILL keep my eyes
open for a plant that might make a worthy souvenir of the trip. If
nothing grabs me, I'll leave the buying to the other two.
Time for bed. I start the first leg of the trip in about 8 hours. I'll
let you know how it goes.

Steve