Old 23-08-2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Guy The Guy is offline

Default How many here grow food gardens inside green house year round?

In article ,
wrote:

The Cook wrote:

Where do you live?. Does anyone near you grow vegetables? If so, go
talk to them.

I live in north Missouri

From what I gather here..... it sound like growing a
food garden all year round is just impossible without a
significant investment in infrastructure

I guess I better move to Big Island Hawaii and do it
there! g

Yes things grow all year round on the Big Island but you also have a
real bug problem. Been there done that.
--
Chainyanker