Old 23-08-2006, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default Wasps: Muddabbers and Yellow Jackets

In article ,
"The Ranger" wrote:

[posted to ba.garden, too--TR]

Damnation and Brimstone!

These pests are raiding my beef steak, Brandywine, and cherry toms!
They're also doing a number on my brand new basil and what's left of my
chives! Besides bring out the Big Bertha cannon (Ortho's
will-shoot-25-feet-with-dead-eye-precision power-spray oil), is there a
more natural, less catastrophic, method of sending these pest on their
way? (The oil is very affective but it kills anything it hits.)

The Ranger

You sure they are the culprits???

Generally, they prey on the true tomato parasites.....

Might want to do some googling. :-)
--
Peace!
Om