Old 23-08-2006, 11:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William L. Rose William L. Rose is offline

Default giant zucchini recipes

Remember me? I couldn't get my zucchini started. Eventually, I got a
half dozen proper size zucchinis and then the diabolical plant stopped
producing, or so I thought. I am now the proud owner of a 18" long x 4"
diameter zucchini. I know there is a perfectly good recipe forum (where
I have posted) but I know that you people have already have had to deal
with this problem. I know I can make bread. Any other ideas?
Don't know why I'm so surprised, again,
- Bill