Old 24-08-2006, 06:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_1_] Köi-Lö[_1_] is offline

Default Koi & goldfish acting differently

wrote:

John M.

I don't think it's your mind. I don't think there's enough room in there
for a mind.

Darnielle Wrote:.

It's under water.

i'm a guy and theres this other guy in my year at school who i've
known for quite a while, he says i'm his best friend and stuff and he
once told me that he thinks he's a homo, he doesn't have any real
friends and the only reason i'm nice to him is because i feel sorry
for him but he is soooo annoying, he's always following me round and
asking to sit by me in class and stuff, my friends always make jokes
about him fancying me but i just ignore them although i can't help but
wonder if he does or if he's just looking for a friend.

Eh? Are you serious?

.

King kook.

I am a man of 39 my partner is nearly 16 she fell pregnant after 3
months of being with me. She told me and I was enraged for 3 days. I
phoned to meet her for dinner and said I doent want the child. After a
few days I told her she has to choose between me or the child. My
parents support me in this.

Don't start up any new relationships, Brian55.

I dont like the sound of them sitting under the fountain.

I don't like it when you use the word, 'like'.

This is usually a sign of stress.

This is more fun than anyone's had in a long time.

You may be overstocked.

I think you are the only person who defines who you are.

Do you add salt to your pond? If no I would recommend that you do.

If you had half a brain, you'd be dangerous.

Salt in the water reduces stress on gills.

The world is my womb. I'll open it with my head.

The gills can be damaged if there is even a small build up of nitrite.

If I can, I will.

If its a big pond you will need quite a lot of salt. Contact a
reputable fish supply shop for salt supply & recommended salt levels.

It's hard for everyone.

Don't delay!

Don't be fresh with me, young man.

--