Old 24-08-2006, 06:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_1_] Köi-Lö[_1_] is offline

Default Koi & goldfish acting differently

wrote:

.

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Here is what appears on Doc Johnson's site about salt and it's use.

It's sad, isn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/jg6hp.

I prefer the light touch.

What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?

Eh? Are you mentally ill or something?

.

You mind? [They grabbed your spot]

I use.

You're doing good, I guess.

1% every winter/spring as the fish and parasites are coming out of the
winter cold, but.

Take two thousand aspirins and don't call me in the morning.

6% is more salt than I've ever seen fish subjected to.

Every ball of string unravels.

I'm not sure I could do that to my mutts for two weeks, simply because
they were gulping under the falls.

How do you know you should do that to your mutts for two weeks?

I would be more inclined to do a dip in.

No you wouldn't.

3% salt and raise the pond to.

The more you know, the less you need.

1% and let it gradually go away in water changes until next
winter/spring.

It's just as well.

888lbs per hundred gallons=.

You know, Americans would find that very strange.

I think I am killing myself with stress.

You're serious, aren't you, Hal?

1% 2.

2?

664lbs per hundred gallons=.

You can't tell.

I think I've got a dose of the clap.

Suicide will free you from personal pain, anguish, depression, debt and
fear, Hal

3%.

Cretin.

Please help me. I can't take much more!! Anxiety?

Note to self: Delete from brain.

.

Waste of flesh.

Regards,.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who is adolescent.

Please someone help my anus hurts

Note to self: Do not respond.

.

It's just dangerous.

Hal.

I don't like either of your attitudes.

I appreciate your replies to my previous post, your words are
encouraging. I am really afraid of the road ahead, and it took a lot
for me to just write an admission to being an alcoholic and post it.

Pass.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.