Old 24-08-2006, 06:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_1_] Köi-Lö[_1_] is offline

Default Koi & goldfish acting differently

rote:

450 gallons is pretty small pondwise.

What do you have to pay for an apartment?

fish up at the surface always indicates some kind of lack of oxygen,
either because their gills are damaged from toxic water, from
parasites or bacterial infection of the gills OR there isnt enough
oxygen in the water.

It's not that different from heaven.

a fountain doesnt really add that much oxygen.

That part of you is alive.

a double outlet cheap air pump with a couple big stones outta do it
for that sized pond tho.

Big surprise.

fish dont eat azolla.

Big mac attack!

has the temp dropped suddenly? temp swings is a problem in a small
pond like yours.

That's not a problem. Spam is a problem.

a drop of more than 4oF in a day can bring on ich.

I noticed that.

fish with ich often stop eating.

You are too fat because you eat too much.

look carefully at your darkest GF for tiny salt like grains.

Be very careful.

koi typically get reddish so look at your lightest koi for a red
blush.

So that's your news?

if it is ich, then there are two types of treatments.

It's really deep.

raising the salt level and heat OR, quick cure.

Quick squick?

DO NOT MIX HIGH SALT WITH QUICK CURE.

Quick squick?

Ingrid.

Reschedule me. I can't wait more than half an hour.

.

I am selling the domain name embarrassment.net and was informed you
might have an interest in it.

"John M.

It's not going to kill everyone.

I LIKE TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH MYSELF INSIDE MY HEAD!!!

My heart bleeds for you.

aside
LMFAO

Darnielle" wrote:.

You may have expected me to know things I couldn't possibly know.

I always keep an umbrella with me on hot, summer days just in case it
rains.

Try blowing your brains out with a.44 magnum. I recommend a Ruger.

.

I think your sister's pretty.

The cushions on my couch are severely worn in.

I recommend a bullet to your temple,
.

.

It's like an act of treachery.

I'm afraid of the dark. The doctor says I need behavioral therapy.

Hopefully, you will die painfully in a horrible accident.

.

Is that a snapshot of your wife at the beach, or has the Mars Polar
Lander finally started sending back pictures?

About those red boils on my penis, they are infected.

Note to self: Delete from brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager:
Puregold Goldfish List at
http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/ sign
up: http://groups.

LITS! Please add me to the LITS O' HAET!

google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&q=puregold&qt_s=Group+lookup
www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding
who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I
receive no compensation for running the Puregold list or Puregold
website.

LITS! Please add me to the LITS O' HAET!

I do not run nor receive any money from the ads at the old Puregold
site.

I didn't suppose you did run nor receive any money from the ads at the
old puregold site.

Michigan.

5?

--