Old 23-08-2006, 06:42 PM posted to austin.gardening
James Lee Johnson James Lee Johnson is offline

Default Retaining wall

I have a paperback "Building Stone Walls" by John Vivian which I really
like. It is more about dry stack walls than about retaining walls, so you
may want an auxiliary reference. I like the general style and philosophy of
"Building Stone Walls". Since you utilize the natural stone on your
property, you might like it also. I think I got my copy at "The Natural
Gardener", but is is available at Amazon also:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/088...e=UTF8&s=books

j jhnsn