Old 24-08-2006, 12:27 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
thomas p. thomas p. is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

Jangchub skrev:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:22:50 +0930, Michael Gray
wrote:

There are no objective Or subjective, repeatable, peer-reviewed
studies that provide any evidence that reincarnation does NOT exist.
That's why with most religions confidence is underlying.

There are no objective Or subjective, repeatable, peer-reviewed
studies that provide any evidence that the Invisible Pink Unicorn does
NOT exist.
That's why with most religions confidence is bullshit.

But THAT IS your religion. Your religion is telling people that
religious confidence is bullshit.

That is utter nonsense. You make the word meaningless.

I support your right to believe
that.

Thank you very much. Coming to rational conclusions is not a religion.

Not too different is suspension of disbelief when you see a movie
which makes no sense.

So, religion makes no sense.
Now we are getting somewhere!

I didn't say it makes no sense. It doesn't make any sense to YOU.
What you say about religion makes sense to me, but it's your
interpretation and ours are different. It all doesn't matter. You're
entitled to your theories and I'm also entitled to mine.

Which are based on nothing of any substance.

I think the who faith based initiative is the bullshit, not the sects
which collect the money for their "community." In that we agree
fully.