Old 24-08-2006, 12:37 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Elroy Willis Elroy Willis is offline

Default And some people say there's no God..........

Bill M wrote in alt.atheism

snip

Supposedly man after he dies lives on in gods eternal heaven in eternal
happiness.

That used to be right above the orbit of Saturn, in the so-called 7th
heaven. Through space exploration, we now know that there's no god
or souls floating around up there above Saturn, so the whole idea of
heaven should be discarded as an ancient fantasy and false science,
don't you think?

If this is true, why did he create sin and punishment on Earth? Why
did he create Hell? Why not create a world with men that are motivated
to be all caring and loving beings, just like him, with no desire to be selfish,
greedy and mean?

Why create two sexes and a predatory food chain as well?

A race of non-sexual solar-powered beings that didn't have to eat
anything but sunlight would seem to make more sense to me.

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com