Old 24-08-2006, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default has anyone or anybody studying rhs 2?

mariposa wrote:
Hello fellow gardeners. I am new to uk gardening and am looking forward
to chatting with you all.
My main reason for joining is because i am about to start my RHS 2 and
help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not new to gardening, just
studying. If i can help anyone with questions about gardening then
please just ask.
I hope to find a fellow rhs student to exchange ideas and so on.

Hullo. Just passed the RHS and really enjoyed it ) Good luck with it !