Old 24-08-2006, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mariposa mariposa is offline

Default has anyone or anybody studying rhs 2?

Hello Bob, thanks for your reply.

I have been a gardener for a while now, i lived in spain for a few
years as a gardener, needless to say a different type of gardening to
what i was used to. Unfortunatly I lost lots of plant knowledge that i
am desperate to get back as i am planning to start my own business in
the next year. So the course will help me to structure how i learn
plant indentification and their make up and so on and will refresh
things that i know, and things that i dont.

So thats my plan, for now anyway.

Tell me a little about yourself.

Marcus