Old 25-08-2006, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] team3m@canada.com is offline

Default Tomcat Mole Bait

They also destroy fruit tree roots on young trees.
wrote:
Every year I have mole infestations from three different areas. I have
tried all the repellants, etc. and nothing worked. I have been using
professional trappers for the last 2 years, which did work but was very
expensive.

This year I heard the ads for Tomcat and gave it a try. The next day
after applying the bait all mole activity ceased in that area. I have
done 3 applications, one for each area. I did these on different days,
out of laziness. Where I didn't apply the bait the activity continued.
The day after I applied the bait all activity stopped on that run.

The bottom line is Tomcat was 100% effective. It is the only chemical
I have tried over the last 14 years that actually works. It is a
little on the expensive side, but it is certainly cheaper than
professional trapper.

I just wished I found it years ago. My yard is so chewed up from years
of moles that I would have to redo the whole thing to make it smooth
again.

Highly recommended!