Old 24-08-2006, 07:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Care and Growing for Dendrobium/World Cup #2

On 24 Aug 2006 11:00:10 -0700, wrote:
I've always wanted to try and grow an orchid. My son just gave me a
Dendrobium
World Cup #2. It is breath taking.
Can someone please tell me how to care for it?
I couldn't find any information when I googled the name that was on the
tag that came with it.
I just couldn't bare it if it dies from improper care.

You are aware these things are habit forming? This is an addiction that
can't be cured. You will find advise here but your location is important.
I would also google "dendrobium care" for a start.

Bob