Old 24-08-2006, 09:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,triangle.general
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Poor soil (dirt) quality

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:25:39 GMT, "Srgnt Billko"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

"Dweezil Dwarftosser" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

I'm not sure who the NCDACS is, but where I live the MOE
recomends chicken poop as a good alternative to synthetic
fertalizers.

I wonder why? One is full of bacteria (possibly with other
viruses, parasites) - and of fluctuating chemical composition
- while the other is sterile clean, and formulated to exactly
match the plant's chemical needs.

I believe that it is sterilized beforehand else the bags would have a
biohazard symbol on them.

LOL - never thought of buying chicken manure by the bag.. Pickup truck
yes - bag no !! Sterilized chicken shit ?? - what next ?

Sterilied mouse turds, in little tiny bags you can put in your
walls, with a plastic dishwasher-safe reusable applicator.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/