Old 25-08-2006, 04:21 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
john[_2_] john[_2_] is offline

Default Grub Damaged Lawn Repair

Don wrote:
"Brad" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm in Southern Ontario and have finally got a grub infestation under
control - now I have to re-establish my damaged front lawn. What's the
best approach for me to use and is Fall the best time to do it?

whattaya growing?

If you have crows visiting your lawn, they will keep white grubs under
control. Unfortunately, since the early depression years crows are very
wary of man. This is not to say crows don't cause other problems.