Old 25-08-2006, 01:43 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:11:04 -0500, "turk"
wrote:

The neo-Nazis have beliefs, too. I don't respect their beliefs either.

The neo-nazis? You're comparing Buddhist beliefs with their beliefs?

You're free to be an idiot if you like. There's generally no law against
that. But, unless you can make comprehensive, logical arguments for your
beliefs expect to have the flaws and poor logic of said beliefs pointed out
to you when you decide to post them for the world to see. And expect some
ridicule as well.

Ridicule all you wish, but you do lose credibility when you call me an
idiot.

If I post "invisible pink unicorns are real!" and offer no evidence worthy
of consideration, I better expect to be called a dumbass no matter how many
times I scream "I can believe what I want!". If not, newsgroup isn't doing
it's job.

turk

Energy is not created, nor can it be destroyed. That's a fact. We'll
never agree and it 's not my contention to fluster you, but you seem
rather uptight.