Old 25-08-2006, 01:46 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:56:06 +0930, Michael Gray
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:55 GMT, Jangchub wrote:
- Refer:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:30:04 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
wrote:

I support your right to believe
that.

That's nice.

No, it's not nice at all. It's a right we all have in the United
States as written in the Constitution of Independance. We don't have
to agree, we do have to respect one another for a civilized world.

Tell that to your President and his untouchable theistic genocidal
murderers.
You really live in a fantasy world, don't you?

I happen to agree with you on Bush. He is the worst president in US
history. He's an embarrassment. He's a dictator. It's what happens
when you have a fanatic of any sort telling you how to think.

I'm not telling anyone how to think. I'm not trying to convince you
of anything.