Old 25-08-2006, 10:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Aphids on my roses, time to wage war

that is how it has worked for me, aslo i don't think the aphids last
long without their farmers.

once the ants have gone simply hose off the aphids with a strong spray
of water if you use an atomiser bottle add a bit of detergent. moving
the ants on is the lynch pin but. i think one of the lady beetles eats
the very young aphids so guess if you don't have them then you may not
hae any predators.

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:29:39 +0800, "Dave -Turner"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len