Old 25-08-2006, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Woolmans - The Chrysanthemum Company

Anyone had trouble contacting Woolmans? I've emailed them 4 times and have
just noticed that the contact us info page on their website doesn't work.

I returned home from hols a couple of weeks ago to find some 2 inch high
sickly looking rooted Chrysant cuttings in my greenhouse. I wasn't expecting
them, though vaguely remember placing an order what must have been last
winter.

They were a lates collection. I would have thought they should have arrived
in time to grow into flowering plants in December? i.e. around April/May?