Old 25-08-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
BB BB is offline

Default OK to transplant 5gal Peach Tree??

Wow. Who knew that questions of planting a fruit tree would generate such
controversy?

Regardless, I thank y'all for your opinions.

Since I'm not a professional commercial landscaper, I will be waiting until
the tree goes dormant before planting. The tree does not seem to be
bursting out of its pot. I will just keep it from drying out until winter-
ish.

--Bryan

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Trees? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *