Old 25-08-2006, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Quick Growing Ground Cover

In article ,
Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

wrote:

I live in Cincinnati Ohio and my front lawn is mostly shady and
not worth doing anything fancy with. What I would like to do is plant
a fast growing ground cover (something that I could plant now and
establish before the winter begins) that does not require a lot of
attention. I would prefer to plant something other than ground ivy.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JD

You might investigate Ajuga and Lamium .

Carl

Ajuga Once you got it you got it.

Bill

--