Old 26-08-2006, 12:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Grub Damaged Lawn Repair

"Brad" wrote:
Grubs aren't the problem now. That's been solved. I'm looking for some
tips or ideas on how best to re-establish the damaged areas. Top dress
and overseed is probably the approach I'm going to use but I need some
guidance on timing.

I'd suggest slice seeding if it wasn't grub damage. Did you find big grubs
in the soil below your damaged turf? You must be way yonder up north to
have your lawn destroyed by grubs already. Did it frost there yet?