Old 26-08-2006, 06:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
LJ LJ is offline

Default Weed control

"Crabgrass, Nutgrass & Dallis Grass Killer"
made by Ferti-lome, works like a charm, altho I don't know about
'orchard grass'. My bottle is several years old, don't know if they're
still in business.

Active ingredient is: monosodium acid metharsenate

I mix a small amount in a trigger spray bottle and spot-spray, rather
than treating entire lawn. Reduces risk of burning fescues.

Ortho has a weed killer that contains a grassy weed killer, I believe.
Look up grassy weeds on their site (ortho.com)

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:39:03 -0400, Javier
wrote:

I've been told that the two weeds that seem to be invading my lawn are
Orchard Grass and Dallisgrass.