Old 26-08-2006, 07:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

June Hughes wrote:
we have a lovely butterfly show every summer.

See! What did I say. Crotte de taureau!! ))

I just love my three plants - my favourite is the white one because it
glows at night. Something I've noticed however is that it's covered,
and always has been, with the little striped yellow snails. Interesting
isn't it?! The other two, a deep pink and a purple (this one smells
knocks you out), hang out onto the pavement. I have a loon on the loose
who every year tries to cut the branches that hang. He/she must just
try to pull on the branches - the damaged sometimes is terrible. Some
people ...

I was reminded of Buddleia alternifolia last night in GW.
Must get one :~)
Jenny