Old 26-08-2006, 09:32 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
thomas p. thomas p. is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

Jangchub skrev:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:56:06 +0930, Michael Gray
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:55 GMT, Jangchub wrote:
- Refer:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:30:04 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
wrote:

I support your right to believe
that.

That's nice.

No, it's not nice at all. It's a right we all have in the United
States as written in the Constitution of Independance. We don't have
to agree, we do have to respect one another for a civilized world.

Tell that to your President and his untouchable theistic genocidal
murderers.
You really live in a fantasy world, don't you?

I happen to agree with you on Bush. He is the worst president in US
history. He's an embarrassment. He's a dictator. It's what happens
when you have a fanatic of any sort telling you how to think.

I'm not telling anyone how to think. I'm not trying to convince you
of anything.

And I have not told you how to think. I have pointed out that your
beliefs have no objective support; they are, in effect, based on
nothing. As such there is no objective difference between them and any
other irrational belief. If you believe in them anyway, that is your
right. I respect your right; but you have no right to have your
beliefs free of criticism.