Old 26-08-2006, 01:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Aphids on my roses, time to wage war

"Jen" wrote in message
"gardenlen" wrote in message

well i guess farm1 you can believe the book which mainly only deal
with chemicals to control things and never look for the root

cause.

but i have had ants and aphids together many times as have many

other
gardeners.

I get heaps of aphids on my roses, and even more on my nasturtiums
underneath. So I've given up with the nasturtiums - too hard to

keep free
of aphids.

But which of the 4,000+ species of aphids do you have on your
nasturtiums? You probably have the rose aphid on your roses but on
your nasturtiums.................?