Old 26-08-2006, 08:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default web site update - our hay bale garden featured

g'day gonzo,

yes i purchase it but it comes from local suppliers not retail outlet.

as the height of the medium has reduced i'd say it is well on the way
to be broken down especially the leaves and softer bits, the grass hay
i used for mulch over the mushy compost is breaking down and getting
thin so i am currently topping that up by placing our kitchen scraps
on the top of the old mulch and covering that with new mulch in this
case sugar cane mulch.

On 26 Aug 2006 07:52:53 -0700, "gonzo" wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--