Old 27-08-2006, 05:04 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default George.com..... Mushroom Compost

"Ronn Cliiborn" wrote in message
George.com,
Hello, I have seen several of your post re mush. comp.
I am just wondering what part of the country you live in that grows
mushrooms.
Do they grow them in caves? or Dark Houses?

I'm interested to hear about it and would take it to email if you so
desire.

Ron

In the mid-Hudson Valley we have had mushroom shit for years. Originally in
old limestone caves but now in dark houses. Referred to as "shit" because
they are started in rotted horse manure.