Old 26-08-2006, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] peterlavington@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bay trees - browning leaves

I have two bay trees in pots. We moved house and before we went they
were fine. Now at the new house they are looking very bad - leaves
falling off and most of the remaining leaves going brown. At first they
were situated at the front of the house which I suppose is lacking
sunshine and after the hot weather they may have been lacking water. I
moved them to full sun and gave them a good drink a week ago and as a
treat a few drops of Baby Bio in their water! One thing I have noticed,
if it is of any relevence, they seem to attract a lot of house flies.
Any ideas how I can save them?