Old 27-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Plantaganet Plantaganet is offline
Registered User

Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Cash
I'm trying to find the best location to plant my plumeria. I read at one
site that it likes full sun for part of the day but would it benefit more
from full early morning sun or full afternoon sun. I live in central
Florida on the east coast. The one I just purchased is nearly 5 feet tall
already.
I'd appreciate your expertice.

Susan
----
Hi Susan,

Lucky you! What a nice plant to own. Plumerias need protection during the winter, therefore it is best policy to pot them up in the fall and keep them in a frost free situation. Try 'Googling' Plumeria and you will find all your questions, and more answered, even better, enter http://www.sd1new.net/GardenPages/plumeria.htm into your browser.

Plantaganet