Old 16-02-2003, 11:51 PM
JimS.

Default Iceberg vs. Fabulous- comments please?

"Unique Too" wrote in message
"JimS." writes:

Have the roses planted in the parking strip survived? Or is it too soon

tell?
Just curious.
(Actually I like the idea, I really hate to shovel prune them my self.)

I only just planted the second one there last week. The first one was from
the end of last season. Yes, it's done wonderfully. It looks great.
Starting to put out lots of little bud eyes already, and it definitely
pulled through the winter fine. I haven't touched it since I planted it
there, and I don't plan to, either-- except for maybe a hit of fertilizer
once or twice over the season.

JimS.