Old 27-08-2006, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
miamicuse miamicuse is offline

Default Should I be concerned about the bamboo getting too close to my neighbor's pool?

I have a bed where I planted these budda belly's bamboo (wamin) about
five years ago. They started to spread a little. Here are two pictures where
you can see the new shoots are very close to a chain linked fence.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...6/P1000349.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...6/P1000350.JPG

On the other side of the fence is my neighbor's property. Their
swimming pool is only four feet from the fence.

Is this a disaster waiting to happen? What can I do?

Thanks,

MC