Old 27-08-2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Loquat From Seed?

"Bob Gillespie" wrote in message
news:703bc522774ae488b7a8824ade3265b0.85315@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi:

I had a good year with my one Loquat tree and saved and dried about a
100 seeds. How do I propage the Loquat from seed? Do I chill first? I
live in north Florida.

I'm sure an expert will respond, but I don't know how to keep loquat seeds
from sprouting. I spend a great deal of time yanking up the babies where
they sprout en masse, just lying on the ground.......... I'm sure there is
no way to fail if you just stuck them in some dirt.