Old 28-08-2006, 09:54 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
thomas p. thomas p. is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

Jangchub skrev:

On 26 Aug 2006 01:27:07 -0700, "thomas p."
wrote:

Energy is not created, nor can it be destroyed. That's a fact. We'll
never agree and it 's not my contention to fluster you, but you seem
rather uptight.

You are the one who has become upset.

You didn't respond to my main point which is that, energy cannot be
created nor destroyed. The Dalai Lama, when asked what he thinks of
the Big Bang Theory, he replied, "Big Bang, no problem, just not the
first one."

What exactly does that have to do with reincarnation? I can't wait to
read your answer.