Old 28-08-2006, 05:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
George George is offline

Default tomatoes on steroids?

To George from George in metro Denver.
I planted Bucks County, Big Beef, and a couple of Park's Whopper. The
Bucks County are smaller than in previous years, about 3 inches average,
and many with blossom end rot, but the plants are loaded with tomatoes.
The Big Beefs and Whoppers are producing huge quantities of huge
tomatoes. In fact, it's the best crop I've had in thirty years, in
spite of the BER.

The main reason for my post is to get your opinion of Bucks County vs
Brandy Boy. I didn't hear of Brandy Boy until too late for this season.
Bucks County has been my favorite since I started planting them. How do
they compare in flavor, size, yield, etc?

George