Old 28-08-2006, 02:09 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default More on veggie gardens

g'day liz,

ah lot of us can't afford those services, probably not needed services
anyway, nothing too dramatic in laying out a garden area the way you
want it. what do they say the only difference between the garden you
want and a landscaped agrden is where they put the rock feature hey
lol? money spent on proffessionaly called service oft' better spent
buying good mulches or plants.

anyhow to enlighten me what is "pine mulch"?

in the mean time check our site listed below and go to the building a
agrden page also go our latest too easy and as cheap as hay bale
garden listed and the instant potato patch. all have only beeen in
since easter and eating broccoli, silverbeet and now cauliflower from
it.

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:44:17 +1000, "Staycalm"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len