Old 28-08-2006, 07:45 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Are Native River and Pond Plants Usable?

Hi..

Thanks for your reply..

We have a variety of plants here in the native waters. I
wouldn't expect to have a lily growing in my tank,
although there are a huge variety of grass type of plants
around.

CT I guess is cold water area, isn't it? Would love to read
more about your experiences keeping native water plants
indoors.

I am getting back into the hobby after about 20 years
without a tank.
I can't remember if I ever tried native plants before.

Good luck..

--
cu
Marco