Old 27-08-2006, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default plant label printing

"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Has anyone tried using those new Dymo or Brother labellers? Some I know
are on laminated or paper tape but I am sure there are some tapes that are
plastic. I recently saw a labelled plant with that type of label stuck
onto a normal white label and it looked really quite legible and
professional.
Has anyone got a labelling machine that can do plastic labels that will
withstand outdoor use?

We use the "old fashioned" dymo tape ( the embossed type) stuck onto large
plastic labels to label our allotment. Lasts years.

--
Regards
Bob H