Old 28-08-2006, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.home.cleaning,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Shelly Shelly is offline

Default picking blackberries stain on shirt

I recently got a free sample of BIZ laundry booster, and it really
worked well for getting some bad stains out! (I have a
toddler...stains are my LIFE!)

I don't know if it will work with the blackberry juice, but when my
daughter recently went to the ER for a cut on her chin, the nurse saw
her bloody shirt and said to use peroxide on it. I tried it, and her
little white t-shirt looks good as new! (I soaked the shirt for a few
minutes in fresh peroxide, then rinsed it and kept it soaking in cold
water until I was ready to wash it).

~Shelly

Torge wrote:
picking blackberries yesterday i got some of the juice on my shirt. any
simple ideas on how to remove please?