Old 29-08-2006, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
EagleEyes EagleEyes is offline

Default What can I use to cover 60 sqm of this soil

I live in Lancaster but have a house in the north of Portugal where I
want to plant the grass. Bermuda grass is quite common in the gardens
of lazy people like me I also though on putting some rye grass, but
I really do not have enough knowledge to judge the advantages and
disadvantages of each one. everything you said about the bermuda grass
is true, particularly the hard blades, which is my main concern with
this type of grass.

Do you think a blend with rye grass would do fine? Do not worry I will
not held you responsabile )))))

Thanks a lot

PA