Old 29-08-2006, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default plant label printing

"Janet Tweedy" wrote after Bob Hobden waffled on

We use the "old fashioned" dymo tape ( the embossed type) stuck onto large
plastic labels to label our allotment. Lasts years.

I wondered if the new printers might be better. I have am old Dymo wotsit
but some letters don't always come out as clear unless you press REALLY
hard.

Yes, the "old" type do wear out quickly IME.
We have looked at the new label printers, Dymo, Brother etc and just don't
know if their labels work as well/last as long. They are rather expensive to
buy just to see.
We stick them on the 10 inch plastic labels you can get mail order.
--
Regards
Bob H