Old 29-08-2006, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default plant label printing

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

Yes, the "old" type do wear out quickly IME.
We have looked at the new label printers, Dymo, Brother etc and just don't
know if their labels work as well/last as long. They are rather expensive to
buy just to see.
We stick them on the 10 inch plastic labels you can get mail order.

Oh good idea. I have seeds that have now got "brown bag, sown august
2006 looks interesting" on the label as the name wore off
I do give away a lot of cuttings and if people can't read the names
properly it does get interesting.

Thanks Bob and everyone else.

Janet

--