Old 30-08-2006, 05:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default the orchids I moved outside

On 29 Aug 2006 18:23:31 -0700, "bobc" wrote:

Hiya fellow orchid watchers!

-------------------
the tag is long gone.
I wish I had the space to bring more of the orchids outside. I knew
from more experienced members both here and at OGD, that my plants
would benefit from a summer outside. It was neat to see it for myself.
Have a great day!
Bob Campoli - Philadelphia, Pa - USDA zone 6/7

We used to hang them in the lower branches of a tree that partially
shaded the patio. Hose them down on extra hot days and it cooled the
patio. The only problem was when a family of squirles moved in one
year. They thought the orchids were great.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids