Old 30-08-2006, 01:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
louisxiv louisxiv is offline

Default OT?: Birds Newsgroup

Hi

Noticing a lot of posts about birds on here (Recently EagleEyes' Hoopoe
Query). I've used the group to ask stuff myself but wonder if there's a UK
dedicated group given that not all birds visit gardens?

I've used scot.birds (too sporadic, though i'm a proud Scot myself!) and
rec.birds which is american and they call sparrows weaver finches ffs.

Not looking for anything ornothological and scientific just general layman's
chatter. Is it my server or are we all missing something?

xiv