Old 30-08-2006, 07:10 AM posted to aus.gardens
Barbara[_2_] Barbara[_2_] is offline

Default Pruning mint

Ms Leebee wrote:
HC wrote:
Aha.....you need a pair of ducks (or more) in the garden to eat the
snails and slugs. Ducks are lovely people, very friendly and she will
reward you every day with a nice fresh egg.

Bronwyn ;-)
Duck breeder from way back!!

Except for my childhood memories of being chased by ducks and
slipping over in their very slippery poo
I am also ashamed to say I must be a very bland person, as I find
duck eggs too rich for my palette !

I like seeing them at park ponds though, and throwing bread to them

Is that some sort of revenge.

It's very bad for them, shame on you.

:-)