Old 30-08-2006, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
davej davej is offline

Default Electric shredders

get a quiet shredder- screw type- not the noisy spinning blade type . b&q
have a cheaper ryobi model than the bosch. I got a bosch axt 2000 off ebay
catalogue return less than half price brilliant.
"John" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jim Allan wrote:

I'm thinking about getting an electric shredder but have no experience
of such machines. The Bosch AXT2200 seems to get a favourable write-up
but before committing myself I'd appreciate any advice or other
recommendations anyone might have.

Regards.
--
Jim

I've got the Bosch and can recommend it.
It is heavy to carry, and very soft stuff sometimes clogs it - but that
should have gone straight into the compost anyway.
If it does jam it is easy to clear.

John