Old 30-08-2006, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Yarrow not flowering

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:14:02 -0700, "William L. Rose"
wrote:

I have two yarrow (Achillea millefolium) that I bought last year as
plants. This year one is in the ground and the other not far away in a
pot. In the same location I am growing corn and pumpkin and butternut
squash. The soil is amended clay, and the pot is some cheap potting
soil. Neither have bloomed. They both have been fertilized with Miracle
Grow tomato formula (12-18-18 or something like that). Any words of
wisdom, encouragement, excoriation?
- Bill

full sun
hot
poor soil
no added water

This plant does not like good soil or overwatering. It also needs
full sun.